Introducing the new Socrates Multidisciplinary Assessment Review Team (SMART) for Children and Adolescents!
Socrates have expanded their team and service offer to include a wider range of diagnostic led assessments to help ensure a child receives the right support to meet their individual needs.
- Autism spectrum conditions.
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.
- Developmental Speech and Language difficulties.
- Specific Learning Difficulties such as dyslexia and dyscalculia.
- Developmental Coordination Disorder (DCD, also known as Dyspraxia).
- Sensory Integration difficulties.
We appreciate issues regarding a child’s development can be at times complex. This requires careful, specialist consideration and where appropriate, assessment from a range of professionals with varying professional backgrounds. Our team of highly qualified clinicians are dedicated to helping parents, carers, professionals and children alike, to understand why a child presents in a certain way and what intervention or support might be helpful.
For more information about the assessment process please visit our SMART page, click here for details.
Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions, including about costs - our contacts page.